Исследовательская работа “There is no future without past”
The main aim of our work is to trace the role of dolls in people’s lives in different historical times, to compare and systematize the information about national traditional dolls of Belarus and to prove their significance for our culture and family traditions.
The objectives of the project:
- To learn the history of some Belarusian folk dolls and modern handmade ones.
- To define their kinds and purposes.
- To learn the process of their creating.
- To compare and analyze Motanka and Tilda dolls.
- To conduct a survey among schoolchildren of primary and secondary school in order to find out the information about their favourite handmade dolls.
- To make Tilda and Motanka dolls to show their importance for our culture and traditions.
The object of the work is handmade dolls.
The subject of the work is the role of folk dolls in our life.
Hypothesis: Supposing that modern Tilda doll has similarity with Belarusian Motanka doll, they both help to revive the interest towards rich folk traditions of Belarusian people.
The methods of our research are:
- studying and analyzing different sources of information (books, reference books, the Internet sources)
- analyzing the results of questionnaires
- summarizing the information
- making Tilda and Motanka dolls.
Автор предпочел не показывать работу на сайте
Конкурс, в котором автор работы принял участие:
Форма представления работы
Дата публикации работы: 12.03.2019